Sep 1, 2006

Blabbering


"See the world from positive way"
I know. But things are easier to be said than done. But i'll try. I swear I'll try.

Right now I know that assumption is very dangerous thing. Because it makes you see things in YOUR own way and lead to prejudice. Please see all the fact. Don't make assumption if you don't have all the data. You will ended up hurting people. And I'm tired to be the one who say "I'm sorry. Let me explain that." just because it seems that you need to hear those words. Just because you want to know everything.

And when everyone around you is pushing you till the limits, what will you do?

2 comments:

adhi putra said...

true theory and practice r 2 different things
assumption leads to prejudice and illusion therefore use it only when u have to not just becoz u can. some say fill ur view with positivity and prepare urself for the worst. of 2 u need to ready urself the best outcome and the worst that can happen. if u r tired say so and rest, sometimes words that one has to hear can come from so many other places other then u. so take ur time to rest and when u feel alrite and need to or want to say then say so. u dont have to keep everybody happy. u could try but know of ur limit of ur reach and of ur boundary.

and when pushed to the limit, everybody has their own way of handling them. some dissapear and reappear when they felt ready. some crumble to dust. others fought harder til they win or lose. while me and others like me just stare back and said stop else i wont care enough anymore.

arma guspia said...

No commento

Post a Comment