Aug 28, 2006

Too much love will kill you



Everytime those innocent yet honest eyes look at me with I-Adore-You
and I-Love-You-So look, my heart fluttering. Give me a little stab
of consciousness and sanity. And the inevitable feeling: guilty.





I know...i know you will say that it’s not my fault. You will say this
is your choice, and you are willing to keep walking with every little small
tiny consequence. But still that guilty kinda thing eaten up my heart.








Too much love
will kill you

Just as sure as none at all

It'll drain the power that's in you

Make you plead and scream and crawl

And the pain will make you crazy

You're the victim of your crime

Too much love will kill you






-sigh-



And i dont want to be a mass murderer.





2 comments:

adhi putra said...

do u have to kill?
do u always have to be the one at fault and be blamed about?
do u need to see thru all the colors in fears and tears?

when all u have left is fear
have some doubt
get some hope
as time will provide
if u are willing

adi octavianto said...

lagi-lagi aku bingung subjek tulisan mu. coz i have strong feeling that "this one" no longer in your agenda. siapa tau aku ke pd an ..... just ignore that kind of guilty thing. no body become your victims. life is about making choices. Keep smiling with your hearth :)

Post a Comment