Jul 26, 2006

Every Single Little Thing


It will become complicated, when you trying to know everything about me in details. Coz you wont know that if you are an eon away from me. I don’t have to explain everything to you, or to anyone else. I think I still have right to choose the person I want to share with.




I already try the best I can before. But it failed. The gap was too wide for me to cross alone, with you only standing there. I was tired. Until finally I gave up. Now you are here. You want me to tell you every tiny little detail in my life, my poems, my writings, my songs, even in my head.




Please….I don’t want to be mad at you. I know that you care. But not everything has its reason. Something happened because it happens. And sometime we don’t know the reason behind our action. We just follow the path. Don’t accuse me because of something that you don’t understand.




Just don’t think too much.


Don’t always trying to find the hidden meaning.


Not every single thing has its meaning.




0 comments:

Post a Comment