Jul 25, 2006

Birthday Wishes


Birthday. It is special? I dont know. Someway it is special, but in other way, not that special. Just ordinary day. Just a day to remind me that i am one year older than this date a year a go. But are'nt we all getting older every passing second? Getting older is absolute, while getting mature is an option, and ofcourse getting wiser need age, maturity, and also experience.


I am here. Step upon this fragile land. Trying to get a hold for my self. My dreams, my wishes, my hopes. Everything still in nowhere land. And here i am. Another full year. A full circle like before. Still trying and trying. Still a lady of dream.


Well, i think that I should say thank you for all of you who remember it and say your good wishes to me. No need the list. Because all of you already remember and generous enough to say it.


-Thank you so much-




2 comments:

Post a Comment