Aug 2, 2005

The Sweetest Kind of Night

I admit, I love to lie next to you as you fall asleep
To know you are safe with me
Like a bird come home to its nest
Linked with joy you share me
To hear your breath, hold the magic of life
As precious gift to be hold on in my dear life
You shimmer among darkness surround us
Moonlight shadow becomes you
And your heartbeat pulsing, like good night song
Like ancient lullaby
Your sweet scent tangle with mine
Leave trail of belonging
Like haze in winter night
Like dreamrain in solitary midnight
Unforgettable yet arousing
Imagine perfection in perfect rush

Sleep my adorable lover
Granted me with your sleepy smile
Kiss you good night
Snuggle in your strong yet smooth arms
Before I slumber to peaceful dream
And fetch you with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment