Aug 11, 2005

Greatest Prize

* An Answer for real devil *

My knights, My Warriors
They are coming
Neither by my hazardous summons
Nor my wicked charm
I offer them nothing
But they accept its prosperity
Or shall I say
Its poverty?

My Knights, My Warriors
Lurking alone
Every each of them
Wishing undeniable charm
Longing to bewitched
Waiting stolen favors
From princess of veiled light

My Knights, My Warriors
Eavesdropping my pledge of love
Push me to the edge of annoyance
Trying to catch me when I am fall
But only darkness himself who will catch me
Shimmering in his grandness
My secretion in committal life

#

Oh My Prince of the Darkness!
I found him in room basked of moonlight
Midnight song is our wedding gift
Tumble in my lush being
Addicted to my love
Enamor to his love
Tangled in our passion
Blended imagination
Of him and me
Is a spirit to enjoy the life

#

It is thee, not me
Who looking for princess of his own
Who will shower thee with bliss
In thee pool of love
For I already found my prince

Trace back thy path
My forbidden castle is not thy destination
Nor myself as thy prize

Clear the road!
Thy greatest prize
Is solitude in thee chosen Eden
With thy beloved

0 comments:

Post a Comment