Apr 12, 2007

Over The Edge





















I
am pushed over the edge.
Maybe
you do not realize it.
But
I do feel it.

Please,
could you be so kind to ask politely if you want something from me?
I
am not a superwoman or a head of this family.
But
I am trying so very hard to become one.
Just
try to understand me and don’t ask too much.
I
know I am the one who should take all the responsibility.
But…please
don’t push me too hard.













I
am trying….You know I am trying.
Or
for you I am not trying hard enough?
To
fulfilled all the needs and wants of this family?
Or
shall I work harder and harder than before?
Until
I turn to a working machine (or money machine)?











Yes…
I know that I am the one who should take the burden.
But
why no one care to share it with me?
Just
a little understanding and compassion will be enough.
I
won’t ask anything else.







I
know I should not complain.
But…just
do not pushed me over the edge



.

.

.



I
am tired….



 .

.



Can’t
you see it?



 





-Need
a big and warm hug…ASAP-



2 comments:

adi octavianto said...

I send u warm and big hug fronm the distance. i think its not enough for you. but hopefully it can cheer up u a little

Noir - said...

Thank you dear :) It cheer me up :)

Post a Comment